About Me

My photo
I'm a single mom, under 35 and under $35K. This blog is a project as my son begins kindergarten and we will need to re-adjust some things... with life comes change right?

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Date

So it's almost a month in with a guy I've been dating and we met on one of those popular dating sites. When does one broach the subject of going out for sure? Meaning "are you dating anyone else?" That elusive question has been haunting me for a week. It's a difficult question to ask - since with the question you are in essence saying I want to be the only one and let's take the next step, to the next category. I've been single now for a year and this is the first time that I've felt like I'm maybe ready to ask this question and that we may be on the same page. But I don't know for sure and would really like to know the answer before I ask the question. So here goes a week of hinting around and hopefully he will be the one to ask.

Oh I hate this new era of dating! There are so many more rules and unknowns!

No comments:

Post a Comment