About Me

My photo
I'm a single mom, under 35 and under $35K. This blog is a project as my son begins kindergarten and we will need to re-adjust some things... with life comes change right?

Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Backburner

Maybe I'm too nice, too easy going. Twice this summer I've been unvoluntarily put into the "backburner girl" category. Meaning "I really like you but I'm going to pursue this other relationship. But let's have lunch cause I don't know where this would be going in the future."

Now I could understand and accept it from one guy... Not the other. We dated for a year and a half. He moved away for a job last year. I didn't do anything wrong. He tells me he's moving BACK. And that he thought about a relationship again with me. He erroneously thought I was taken; I'm still single. But he wants to see where things go with a one week old long distance relationship.

I can't win. I guess singledom suits me. Cause I don't confuse or fight with myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment